Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tate and the Infantata

I checked out the pilot of American Horror Story again last night, and I watched the scene of Tate in the basement very closely. He definitely seems to conjure the infantata and then this brief shot:

Tate and the Infantata
He's got his school-shooting makeup "on" there. Creepy, right? What does it all mean?

I may as well re-title this blog "The Tate Langdon Blog" considering that's sixty percent of what I blog about these days. Hopefully next week's episode will answer some of these questions.

**Update: for my theories on the season finale, click here! 

7 comments:

  1. OMG HOLY SHIT. I'm going to watch that ep right now.

    BTW.. WTF is Infantata? and Who is the guy in the Black suit? ... fuckin' curiosity. is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tate is in the latex suit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I farking LOVE this show so so so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think tate is the baby. The son of the doctor where he had that little clinic there, in the basement. do you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tate is the latex guy. I think the infantata is the baby of the 1920's surgeon / abortionist, which was kidnapped and killed, the doctor went mad and then went all Frankenstein and tried to put the baby back together. The end result being the infantata! (I think)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^yeah, they already confirmed that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faddious!!!!! Awww.

    ReplyDelete