Friday, December 9, 2011

Sons of Anarchy Season Four Finale

Oh, Sons of Anarchy. Gone for another year. 

Charlie Hunnam as Jax Teller in the Sons of Anarchy Season Four Finale
I loved this finale. It wasn't at all what I was expecting. I thought there'd be explosions and gunfire and blood running in the streets. It was completely the opposite and it was perfect.

Charlie Hunnam as Jax Teller threatens to kill Clay in the Sons of Anarchy Season Four Finale
I'll admit, I fully expected either Clay or Tara to die. I thought either death would somehow keep Jax in the MC and thus allow for season five to, you know, still be the same show. Instead, I was totally outsmarted. Two season long criminals, Luis and Romeo, turned out to be CIA agents. Go figure. 

All the other boys ended up doing okay for themselves as well. 

Theo Rossi as Juice Ortiz in the Sons of Anarchy Season Four Finale
Juicy boy got let out of the slammer, with his not-at-all-important family history vanished into nothingness.

Ryan Hurst as Opie in the Sons of Anarchy Season Four Finale
Opie is still sort of 'eh' toward Jax. That's okay, Opie. I agree that Jax screwed you over. But I have a feeling Opie will be back.

Jax and Opie in the Sons of Anarchy Season 4 Finale
And Jax wept and wept and wept some more when he told Tara he had to stay. In one of the best lines of the series, he said, "Walking away from my club is one thing. But letting it die. I can't. It's part of me. I'm so sorry." Aww... Jax.

Charlie Hunnam as Jax Teller cries in the Sons of Anarchy Season Four Finale
Jax and Tara in the Sons of Anarchy Season Four Finale
Then Jax took the head seat. Destiny. Fate. History repeating itself. Inevitability. Love love love.

Jax Teller takes the president seat in Sons of Anarchy Season Four Finale
And Tara decided to say. {{Woo applause applause Woo}}

Jax and Tara in the Sons of Anarchy Season 4 Finale
The only misstep in this episode was the INSANE photo of John and Gemma at the end. I'm pretty convinced they used a wax figure to play John. Seriously. It's totally creepy. What's the deal?!

JT and Gemma Teller in the Sons of Anarchy Season Four Finale
I thought Tara dying would mean Jax would turn to his club. I thought Clay dying would mean Jax would want to right his club. Turns out, it's the potential death of the club itself that convinces Jax to stay. That was a much better choice, Mr. Sutter. Kudos. You're awesome. Hire me?

5 comments:

  1. Another awesome SOA angst report! I agree, it was a great season finale, and YIKES about the picture of Gemma & wax John at the end! I was totally creeped out by it, too. Can't wait for season 5!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this season , i can't wait for the next too and i think gemma is really pretty in this photo but , yeah , John is reallly weard !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Juicy , i was really sad for him !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this season! Can't wait for the five. haha, I think I have seen the complete seasons five or six times now! haha, I just cant stop watching this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. who is the young gemma model in the picture with john teller.

    ReplyDelete