Friday, March 2, 2012

I Miss Me My Fairytales! Bring On Prince Charming!

With Oscar craziness last weekend, I really missed my fairytale fix. Happily, Once Upon A Time is back this Sunday!

Josh Dallas as David Nolan on Once Upon A Time OUAT Prince Charming
Last episode, I adored the fairytale story and sort of hated what was going on in Storybrooke. It's the first time my feelings were quite so divided. The degree to which Mary Margaret's indiscretion was blown out of proportion was maddening. I mean, she's practically a nun. The town turned on her WAY fast.

Josh Dallas as David Nolan on Once Upon A Time OUAT Prince Charming
But! Prince Charming fighting the lady of the lake for to save other chick's man was fun. And  seeing Ginnifer Goodwin play a baddie was fun too. Sexy sexy!!

Josh Dallas as David Nolan on and Ginnifer Goodwin Once Upon A Time OUAT Prince Charming Snow White Lake
Josh Dallas as David Nolan on and Ginnifer Goodwin Once Upon A Time OUAT Prince Charming Snow White Lake
Josh Dallas as David Nolan on and Ginnifer Goodwin Once Upon A Time OUAT Prince Charming Snow White Lake
And then back in Storybrooke, Mary Margaret broke up with David and he did his one tear cry thing that he does so well.

Josh Dallas as David Nolan on Once Upon A Time OUAT Prince Charming
I know they'll eventually end up together so I'll be patient. It's just a matter of time. I'm glad I only have two days to wait for more fairytale fun. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I found the town's reaction to Mary's dalliance a bit over the top as well. I know its a small rural town but really? :/

    I didn't expect them to get together that soon into the first season anyway. You can't have your primary couple live happily after til the end of the story can you! :D

    ReplyDelete