Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Vampire Diaries: Kol's Got The Magic Stick

I never got around to screen-capping the lovely Original bro Kol a few weeks back. Unfortunately, he hasn't had much of a storyline lately so I'm a bit thin on the Kol thoughts. But who needs words when we've got pictures? 

Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Michaelson on The Vampire Diaries Heart of Darkness Season 3 Kol the Original 
Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Michaelson on The Vampire Diaries Heart of Darkness Season 3 Kol the Original
Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Michaelson on The Vampire Diaries Heart of Darkness Season 3 Kol the Original Nathaniel Buzolic
Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Michaelson on The Vampire Diaries Heart of Darkness Season 3 Kol the Original Nathaniel Buzolic
Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Michaelson on The Vampire Diaries Heart of Darkness Season 3 Kol the Original Nathaniel Buzolic
Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Michaelson on The Vampire Diaries Heart of Darkness Season 3 Kol the Original Nathaniel Buzolic
Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Michaelson on The Vampire Diaries Heart of Darkness Season 3 Kol the Original Nathaniel Buzolic
I love what he can do with a bat.

I promise. The next post will have words.

4 comments:

  1. I love him! He is my favorite character!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Nate was acting as Stefan, I wouldn't have been a Delena supporter

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy was kickin' DAMON SALVATORE's ass,
    and I still love him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND he's Australian!!! Finally some young hot Aussie blood on screen!

    ReplyDelete