Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trailer Angst: Sebastian Stan in USA Network's Political Animals

I can't believe I have occasion to do another post on a trailer. Clearly in this internet age, my patience has whittled down to nothing because I can't NOT screen-cap something as angsty as the moments in this Political Animals three minute spot!


Sebastian Stan Sigourney Weaver and James Wolk as T.J. Elaine and Doug Hammond on Poltical Animals USA TJ Hammond Political Animals USA
So T.J. Hammond. I don't need to see this show to know that he's going to be all over this blog come mid-July. The trailer alone has like six angsty shots. He's the first openly gay first kid. He has a drug addiction which at some point caused on overdose. He's all beggy beggy to his perfect big brother with sad cry-face. Plus... he's incredibly hot. Just sayin.

Sebastian Stan as T.J. Hammond  USA Network Political Animals TJ Hammond Sebastian Stan TJ Hammond Political Animals Sebastian Stan
Not to mention the clearly rebellious nature, perhaps some self-doubt given the angrily staring into mirrors thing, and the amazing vulnerable face down there vvv. Good trailer, USA. I highly approve.

Sebastian Stan as T.J. Hammond on USA Network Political Animals TJ Hammond Sebastian Stan TJ Hammond Political Animals Sebastian Stan
I mean - and it's Sebastian Stan. As I've said roughly three billion times, he's really great at angsty. And sexy. And tortured. And sexy angsty. And angsty tortured. And tortured sexy.

Sebastian Stan as T.J. Hammond on USA Network Political Animals TJ Hammond Sebastian Stan TJ Hammond Political Animals Sebastian Stan
Clearly I'm out of ways to say I'm excited for this show and this character. The internet keeps asking about this 'Limited Series Event' thing. I have no doubt that should this show do all the amazing wonderful network revamping that USA is hoping it does, we'll see The Hammonds again. Never fear.

Sebastian Stan as T.J. Hammond on USA Network Political Animals TJ Hammond Sebastian Stan TJ Hammond Political Animals Sebastian Stan
Sigh. Sixteen days, people. I'm SO ready for more new television in my life.

Sebastian Stan as T.J. Hammond on USA Network Political Animals TJ Hammond Sebastian Stan TJ Hammond Political Animals Sebastian Stan
Sebastian Stan as T.J. Hammond on USA Network Political Animals TJ Hammond Sebastian Stan TJ Hammond Political Animals Sebastian Stan
(It also happens to be the same night Breaking Bad comes back. Jesse Pinkman!! WHAT?!)

1 comment:

  1. I came here looking for Stan stuff and voila! Great post. LOL My favorite is: "So T.J. Hammond. I don't need to see this show to know that he's going to be all over this blog come mid-July. The trailer alone has like six angsty shots. He's the first openly gay first kid. He has a drug addiction which at some point caused on overdose. He's all beggy beggy to his perfect big brother with sad cry-face. Plus... he's incredibly hot. Just sayin."
    Haha! "beggy, beggy" and "sad cry-face".

    ReplyDelete